I heard that it's Friday

Morning all!

I’ve got to finish two job applications (same job in different locations) this morning before finally heading out to Halfords for a car seat.

Tea will probably be another GRT recipe with cauliflower and pomegranate seeds because I bought both earlier in the week.

Dropped yoghurt all over the floor*, didn’t I?

*not a euphemism

2 Likes

haha spunky floor shucks

2 Likes

Morning all.

Got Monday to Wednesday off next week. Have to use 17 days before September and it’s my GF’s birthday on Tuesday so seemed like as good a time as any.

Had to pop the heating on for an hour this morning.

Did I catch anything? Did I come back safely?

Absolute spaffage.

1 Like

Oh God, I can imagine the big one @anon67149139 would give me… And the innuendo-filled message via flags!

1 Like

“What’s the flag @anon67149139 is sending?”
“It’s just got a big purple head on it… I can’t find it in the book.”
“No matter, I understood.”

1 Like

Just put some skittles in my porridge.
Did not work out well

2 Likes

Morning DiS

Friday again! But what does Friday really mean any more?

I might start the selfie thread, just to help me distinguish one day from another.

got up. stood on a plug. stood on a nail. phone’s broken. back in bed.

Haha

I think the messages were relatively straightforward - but I don’t know what they said. I can never seem to read stuff in dreams.

@laelfy from memory you were just cruising around enjoying the sea. I think you got back safely - there was certainly no need for the coastguard to be called.

2 Likes

Day off.

Going to go to a Loch

busy day WFH

baked some bread. had 2 calls and got 2 parcels coming later :sweat:

Stayed up til 3 last night cos I’m an absolute chump, so today’s just about getting through to 5 I reckon.

1 Like

Starting the process of physically moving house today - we’ve got a week to do it so it shouldn’t be too stressful but my god it’s already so stressful. Going to pick up keys shortly and then the whirlwind commences. Arg

Ooh. I love the grittiness of today’s shot.

2 Likes

Morning. Just been for a walk. Wish I’d gone out yesterday and seen this bus sign in time for the filth thread.

Nice.

16 Likes

Yeeeeeep

1 Like

Didn’t post properly after starting the thread, did I?

Had a silly disagreement with R over getting his toenails trimmed and my brother muscled in and made everything worse. Fucking fed up of that, no matter how many times I have told him to just let me parent he always goes back into a pattern of believing he is in charge fueled by some horrible toxic masculinity that means he won’t give me any credit or control.

Anyway, R just sent out with his dad after I peacefully resolved the toenail debacle on my own. Looking like it might rain though so who knows how long they’ll be out. Going to male some salad-y things from veg box stuff for later hopefully now if I get time.

Looking forward to standard Friday activities of pizza, beer, and Low later on. Not looking forward to all the rubbish that will come before.

1 Like