I just drink when I'm thirsty

like a dog does. I don’t worry about drinking 6 glasses of water a day or whatever. When was the last time you heard a dog say “I’m not actually thirsty at the moment but can you fill my bowl up because I’ve not had 6 glasses worth of water today.”

2 Likes

Maybe this is why dogs die in hot cars.

1 Like

These pretzels are making me thirsty

8 Likes

Then you’ll be drinking the right amount of water for you. You’ve outsmarted Big Water.

1 Like

Reckon my dog does tbf.

He seems to go hours and hours and hours without a drink. Then it’s like he suddenly thinks ‘oh shit, I’ve not had a drink for ages’ and he’ll drain the whole fucking bowl.

4 Likes

Proper nice when you’ve kind of forgotten to drink and then you get some water and you’re just absolutely necking down those cold gallons like a mad fucker

16 Likes

4 Likes

it’s cool as well, cause other drinks people down them like that because it’s like a challenge

but with water, it’s just mad satisfying

death of the ego

but the life

of the

body

let

us

p
r
a
y

5 Likes

epimer loves telling people to drink less water
sicko

4 Likes

so good in summer

1 Like

This is how I was brought up, but like a good little rebellious shit, I now fucking chug the glug.

2 Likes

It’s an absolute myth that drinking loads of water gives noticable health benefits. Most annoying thing is when people claim it improves their skin. It doesn’t. Some studies have actually shown drinking too much water can have negative impacts on the body.

Drink when you’re thirsty, obviously. Drink to combat dehydration, sure, but you don’t fucking need to drink eight glasses of water a day, ffs.

Yeah! You need to drink ten

Same here, our dog will wander about not drinking anything, then she’ll put her foot in the water bowl and if you don’t get there damn fast with some of that sweet water goodness she just starts whacking it all over the kitchen like ‘I NEED MY EIGHT GLASSES OF WATER YO’

3 Likes

Enjoy a glass of water tbh

1 Like

When I order water for the table, what I really mean is, please may I have a jug of water, I’d like to drink a jug of water.

4 Likes

Do you drink it like a civilised human being (i.e. necking it straight from the spout of the jug?)

1 Like

If I just drank when I was thirsty, I’d probably drink less than a litre a day…unless I had a lot of salt in my diet. Plus, although I agree that drinking excessive amounts of water will have negligible health benefits, I notice a huge difference in both my physical and mental health when I make sure to drink regularly, compared to just as and when.

Wish I was a cat in this context: drink some water once a day; piss once a day. Perfect.

1 Like

12 Likes