I just heard the new ed sheeran song in the car and it really deserves its own thread

Oh gosh, I’d not even seen the video :smiley: :smiley:

He’s engaged

"'I’ve always got into relationships very passionately - I’m a redhead and also Irish."
He also explained he wanted to start a family.
“I’m ready, let’s go - tour bus babies, little fat, chubby babies that just walk around,” he said.

:face_vomiting:

Claiming to be Irish is such a strange, strange lie

His paternal grandparents are Irish apparently. Still doesn’t excuse Galway Girl.

I’m not going round calling myself German. The whopper

defining yourself by where your grandparents came from is a curiously american trait. fuck off ed.

Were his paternal grandparents MEDIOCRE AT BEST AND OTHERWISE SHIT as well?

BECAUSE THAT WOULD EXPLAIN A FEW THINGS

I kind of like how needlessly cruel this post was. Sorry ed

If you look at the about section on his spotify page it will inform you that he is 1st in the world in terms of monthly listeners, as in ed sheeran is the number one most popular artist on this planet.

What an incredible time to be alive.

Guess I’m in trouble then/have no problem with this…

As if anyone’s surprised the head-quizzer is a psycho

i’ve only just noticed he actually has a Heinz Ketchup label tattooed on his arm. is he ok?

Just want to set him on fire.

Ed Sheeran. Oh Lord.

“it really deserves it’s own thread” (sic). Yes, if only to ensure that this sewage doesn’t seep into any of the other threads.

He’s done you there, @Aggpass

I’m starting to feel people are overreacting, just a tad, yes it’s an awful song… but are all these jabs at the guy really neccesary?

Have you had a look at that picture of all his tattoos?

I didn’t used to mind him that much but he just comes across as a cynical, money-grubbing bellend in his interviews. And everything I’ve heard off his new album has been almost comically shit.

I’ve heard the new album IN FULL

can confirm it’s atrocious

Haven’t heard any of his music in over a year now, really proud of myself!