I just heard the new ed sheeran song in the car and it really deserves its own thread

Claiming to be Irish is such a strange, strange lie

11 Likes

His paternal grandparents are Irish apparently. Still doesnā€™t excuse Galway Girl.

Iā€™m not going round calling myself German. The whopper

5 Likes

defining yourself by where your grandparents came from is a curiously american trait. fuck off ed.

5 Likes

Were his paternal grandparents MEDIOCRE AT BEST AND OTHERWISE SHIT as well?

BECAUSE THAT WOULD EXPLAIN A FEW THINGS

I kind of like how needlessly cruel this post was. Sorry ed

10 Likes

If you look at the about section on his spotify page it will inform you that he is 1st in the world in terms of monthly listeners, as in ed sheeran is the number one most popular artist on this planet.

What an incredible time to be alive.

6 Likes

Guess Iā€™m in trouble then/have no problem with thisā€¦

As if anyoneā€™s surprised the head-quizzer is a psycho

iā€™ve only just noticed he actually has a Heinz Ketchup label tattooed on his arm. is he ok?

Just want to set him on fire.

4 Likes

Ed Sheeran. Oh Lord.

ā€œit really deserves itā€™s own threadā€ (sic). Yes, if only to ensure that this sewage doesnā€™t seep into any of the other threads.

1 Like

Heā€™s done you there, @Aggpass

3 Likes

Iā€™m starting to feel people are overreacting, just a tad, yes itā€™s an awful songā€¦ but are all these jabs at the guy really neccesary?

Have you had a look at that picture of all his tattoos?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t used to mind him that much but he just comes across as a cynical, money-grubbing bellend in his interviews. And everything Iā€™ve heard off his new album has been almost comically shit.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard the new album IN FULL

can confirm itā€™s atrocious

Havenā€™t heard any of his music in over a year now, really proud of myself!

3 Likes

You shouldnā€™t have said that, just going to say that the next time I do a plug.dj session you better tread with caution

2 Likes

I think the only one I really remember is the one where he says he is fucking in an elevator