I keep having a recurring dream/nightmare that its Christmas Eve and I haven't heard a single Christmas song yet

Can’t let that nightmare become a reality

Sounds perfect to me.

2 Likes

It is a good song yeah

1 Like

It is, but I was referring to not hearing any Christmas songs you cheeky scampster!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to doing a ranking thread of the Christmas song ‘standards’

1 Like

Not a big fan of the creeping way Christmas is becoming some sort of national comfort blanket these days.

Reckon we should fully embrace the new Brexit return to Dickensian Christmas where everyone has to go to work on Christmas morning, where the best behaved kids get a new lump of coal to play with and everyone enjoys having butter on their stale bread for the one time of the year.

1 Like

Every morning I wake up by loudly singing Little Town of Bethlehem. Keeping that spirit alive 365.

Saw an argument which positions this as a Christmas song and honestly I think it’s 100% correct.

Saw an argument which positions this as a Christmas song and honestly I think it’s 100% correct.

5 Likes

Sugar Ray’s early lyrics etc etc

2 Likes

Something in the weather a couple of weeks ago really put me in a weird Christmassy mood, like I was just ready for it. Obviously I won’t act on these impulses until December, but I could defo go a couple of cheeky Christmas songs on the sly

1 Like

Think I might have managed this last year with all the COVID restrictions.

Hey @hip_young_gunslinger - Merry Christmas!

Season’s greetings to you to my friend

1 Like

Is it Christmas today? Why the hell am I at work?!?

i shall fetch you the biggest goose i can find m’lud!!

2 Likes

Are you Santa?!

Well tonight thank God it’s them, insteeeeeeaaaaad of you!

2 Likes

Nah, get back to the workhouse instead, I’ve changed my mind.

2 Likes

Yes.