I love the smell of Good Friday Evening in the morning

cba to do anything

Wonder if Scorsese’s forgiven him yet

At the risk of objectifying him, Harrison Ford was a bit of a hotty

4 Likes

Currently on a Good Things Brewing - Beyond The Surface (last of my stash from them) and watching Indiana Jones. Wife’s cooking with what is essentially cauliflower cheese with bacon as we fancy easy tea tonight. May zoom later, may not

1 Like

Dinner done.

Going to try to hang on until 7 for my first gin and tonic. Then it’s some wine I chose entirely because of the label which has turned out prreeetyyy good.

3 Likes

massive stud

The most exciting news I’ve had for the whole of lockdown - a skirt, a dress and another skirt that didn’t fit me before now do! Most excited about the dress, I bought it and planned on wearing it to a DiS meat not last august, but the one before that.

Yipee.

6 Likes

I really enjoy it. Much prefer rock of ages if based only on the band bits though. Those arrangements are just fantastic, Its the guy behind the meters i think

Last waltz is fantastic for the guests, mind!

1 Like

shite actor though eh

2 Likes

By watching this film I in no way condone the plundering of ancient artifacts by agents of colonial oppression (does seem a bit dodgy nicking stuff though)

But Nazis

there’s an old boy at my work who always takes a lemoncello at the end of a big meal

3 Likes

Doubt anyone noticed as long as he walked around a bit, but yeah

Last Waltz wins just for the Joni silhouette

1 Like

In other news, I’ve had one 4.4% beer and feel DRUNK :grimacing: hmm.

1 Like

I’ve just about an hour left of work. I’ve done three 12 hour shifts in a row. I’m off tomorrow.

Which film do I watch with drinks when I get home?

• Child’s Play (the new one on Netflix)
  • ZombieLand 2

0 voters

Really cannot wait for this Chinese to arrive.

2 Likes

Ronnie Hawkins ‘Who Do You Love?’ is fucking great too.

Dude can howl

2 Likes

it looks like nice outside

I can get behind that. A boozy palette cleanser sounds grand.

1 Like