I love this forum

Too many to name, some really lovely funny people on here who have helped me with a lot x

16 Likes

Last time I thought it was when Bamnan was doing his eurovision ratings on Saturday, but that’s possibly more that I love Bamnan than I love the forum

6 Likes

I love that, whenever I mention DiS to Mrs CCB, she asks me how Chorizo Pasta is these days.

18 Likes

Same, whenever I mention DiS, GF how’s funkhouser doing? Don’t have it in me to tell her he changed his name.

10 Likes

Really like the idea of all the ‘other halves’ getting together and just having a good sigh.

6 Likes

Mine basically stems from the HGATR threads. I’m 5 hours behind so she knows funky does them Mon Wed Fri because of my fandom. When I wake up “Oooo Sigur Ros today dear”,

“Never heard of them” :pensive:

11 Likes

Or even better, joining the forum! I can’t imagine the boards without @squandered now, for example :relaxed:

I only have my mum who always asks “how’s that nice man?” (@Funkhouser) and more recently, “how’s the prat?” (@barleysugar - she means it as a term of endearment to you now, I swear)

18 Likes

You can love both

1 Like

#blinddate

4 Likes

Still laugh thinking back to apache-gate

10 Likes

Same. Got my husband @Spen78 involved as knew he would love the Music League. That and the wider forum has been a great distraction through lockdown.

4 Likes

Very fond memories of AQOS too

5 Likes

And obviously this whole thing

8 Likes

No doubt! Amazing the hard work put into that label, such results. Andrew Tasselmyer recent addition, I mean straight blowing up!

4 Likes

PCBE

4 Likes

I wish i could contribute but I’ve just seen the Apache Lord of the Rings thing for the first time and I don’t know what life is anymore

2 Likes

I didn’t even need to expand the post for it to make me start to laugh

3 Likes

I’ve not even properly seen LOTR but this is lovely

3 Likes