I’m Wide Awake, It’s Tuesday

Morning,

I am sad I broke my leaving-the-house-streak yesterday :frowning: I was on 84 days.

In a weirdly positive/hopeful mood otherwise :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cheers fella, looking forward to it. What with covid and the 20-month-old terror, not had the time/capacity/brain space/energy to attempt one until now!

In that weird period where it’s pretty cold in the office, but they haven’t stuck the heating on yet. Only individuals can have a cost of living crisis and not put the heating on, not my employer too!

2 Likes

Quite amused at this as a response to the weather taking a big of a cold turn.

Dropped my coffee mug onto the track as I was getting off a train, so yeah…

2 Likes

Racking up some hours before I go on holiday Thursday (hours at work not DiS)

No coffee/having to spend money on a probably disappointing coffee solidarity high five! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Warm down here

1 Like

Morning all!

I’m on a three day week this week due to the extra BH and Glasgow September Weekend, and I’m better prepared for classes than I have been since about 2020 but I cannot even remotely BA.

I’ve made myself an extra coffee and I’m going to microwave my lunch in a minute.

2 Likes

Forgot how boring work is, would rather be watching a funeral

2 Likes

4 hours of pointless meetings to start the day, already counting down to Friday now.

Just had a door to door salesman ask if my parents are home, not sure what to make of that.

3 Likes

90!! never had enough patience to commit to one that long, do report back …

definitely prefer an hour to 30 mins though, feels both better value for money and like they actually have time to do it properly - short ones feel like they’re over just as they’ve begun

1 Like

I’ve been for a run

Having beans on toast with cheddar and L&Ps . Plus a tea

That’s all I got

1 Like

Oh I did got more

I’ve booked Friday and Monday off as I need a buffer around my parents “one night not even sleeping in my flat” visit

1 Like

Thanks - it’s definitely on the mend

1 Like

Just had some bourbon biscuits. Best everyday biscuit that

3 Likes

Suspiciously good for the price, sometimes even prefer them to actual chocolate

definitely have to time them well, once had some activity (what type escapes me) post Thai massage and I was in no fit state for it

scalp massage is probably the single time Im most glad for my lack of hair. They really get in there with the scented oils, having hair would get in their way so much!

1 Like

trying to understand my new pay packet. can barely understand the info we’ve been given

Just had my 1-2-1 which was all positive despite having done about 8mins work prior to that in the day.

1 Like