I make it just past FRIDAY o'clock

IT’S NEW DEERHUNTER ALBUM DAY! Do I listen to it on my morning break or do I wait until I’m finished work? I AM VERY EXCITED.

Friday!

Rocked the fuck out supporting Art Brut at London’s trendy The Garage last night. Excited about playing some other dates of it

Going to do absolutely nothing tonight, so pumped.

Got a Meantime Brewery tour to go to on Saturday so that’ll be a nice moderately boozy afternoon

FRIDAY.

5 Likes

I once went with ‘pain in my testicles’ as no one will believe you’ve made that up. Sure it’s an embarrassing phone call but hey…

Morning, fellow reprobates.

Should be working but spending some quality time mulling over whether it’s just me getting these weird spammy Ant McPartlin-based adverts on here…

I mean, joke’s on them, I’m much more of a Dick And Dom kind of a guy.

Really want to eat my lunch now. I can’t stop thinking about it.

What is it?

Helpful.

1 Like

Chilli tofu. My entire day is revolving around it to be honest.

3 Likes

Dammit!

Someone emailed me. Having to log onto my work laptop now.

morning

wfh again. Managed to actually make it to the kitchen table to work today (instead of the sofa, where its impossible to juggle a comfortable typing position with the constant presence of a cat on my lap)

going to brave the cold for a bike ride soon

This eve will be just me and my son - my daughter is at a party and I’m doing the driving so no beers for me tonight. We will find a good movie to watch anyway

I’ve got 2x 1st dates lined up this weekend. Hopefully after this new year flurry of dating I’ll be able to stop having 1st dates for a good while

whatisit

1 Like

So after two months of basically living out the film ‘Whiplash’ under our new our band’s new MD, culminating in this weekend him screaming at me on stage, then telling me afterwards how shit I was, I’ve resigned from my band.

I am gutted. Loved playing at that level, loved everyone in the band, but hate that guy. I’m sure he gets results out of other people, but I’m just too anxious, insecure and fragile to be bullied like that. He said I crumbled on stage. Of course I fucking did.

Shit, that sucks, man. Really sorry!

Dude sounds like a grade 1 bell-end if he can’t work out that one size doesn’t fit all when dealing with people.

5 Likes

The way I phrased it implied he was doing the same with everyone. He wasn’t – just me.

Yeah I like to think he’s a bellend.

I did! I got food poisoning so didn’t see anything :laughing:

We stayed on one of the roads off this tram thing in Bairro Alto. It was a nice area. Went for breakfast at a place called Dear Breakfast which was very nice, Then i died.

3 Likes

so the real advice is “don’t eat at dear breakfast” noted, thanks pal :smiley:

3 Likes

:laughing:
I mean it could have been that. Or the countless fish croquettes at the Time Out market. Or the ham sandwich I put in my bag for a few hours in the heat.

Definitely get to Manteigaria for the pasties de natas though. I’m convinced it definitely wasn’t them that made me sick.

1 Like

darn! I had no idea PUP had got big enough to sell out the Garage in an hour and forgot to get tickets.

Wild morning at my house. Boyfriend had the hump with me because of too much commotion before 9am that was out of my control. My new chest of drawers were being delivered at 8:30am and the roofer came to fix the leak at 8am and the cat had a runny poo with blood in so was a high stress morning. Quite glad i’m not WFH as otherwise there could have been a bit of a row.

Not sure if I should go try a new gym class at lunch or go kobox (it’s core day though - ew) or I should just go regular gym on the way home. Or just go shopping instead.

aye the custard tarts are about 80% of the reason for the trip, that and the funiculars