I make it Thursday

The cold dead chocolate button-like eyes of a killer…

My friend worked in a charity shop and would always leave “gifts” for me, hidden in my room. This was behind my curtains for a week before I noticed, it came with a note saying “I’m watching you!” I’ve never got rid of it because I’m worried someone might just… throw it away? :grimacing:

Ooft it’s the footers tonight innit. 'Mon the Lionesses.

2 Likes

Yes, I think it is Thursday

• Mercia
  • Vermont

0 voters

Winning lunch today.

2 Likes

Job centre about a million times (or twice) so me and my partner can get family benefits, then registering our son. Also had the health visitor over this morning who was so late I’d packed away all the props I’d assembled to make us look like ‘decent’ parents (high-class newspaper, box of fruit (open), glasses on etc). Wasted opportunity. They’ll probably take him away tomorrow. When that shite is consummated we will retire to the bedroom with popcorn and fall asleep five minutes into a film.

:joy:

terrible planning on my part mainly

is that an owl going to a fancy dress as a penguin

Should probably take this to Dadsnet but I get the impression from our experience of health visitors is that they’re ticking boxes and don’t care about your fruit intake. They’ll ask about breastfeeding but won’t offer any practical advice on doing it better.

2 Likes

Haha, yeah, I just feel like as soon as you’ve popped them out they instantly suspect you’re swinging them around by their feet and pledging their souls to Satan or something! Good to see they don’t really care! :joy:

Don’t be ridiculous.

Wor Lass thought the community midwife was quite helpful (never met her) but I met the HV twice and she was vague and useless both times. Wor Lass had about four weeks of bad feeding experiences and the HV waited until things were settling down before completing the depression questionnaire (thus probably saving herself work and making her stats look awesome.)

Housemate managed to trip the switch for the plug sockets on her floor and went into a blind panic. Stoned people cannot think straight AT ALL.

just ate 9 custard creams on the bounce. feeling good.

3 Likes

how many are there to a pack?

Yeah I feel like you might as well finish the job (diabetes).

:upside_down_face:

:crazy_face:

I just won a free shop from Superdrug.
I just went out to get a few bits from Superdrug, and as the cashier rung it up and scanned my loyalty card, she said I’d won the daily free basket competition, and my shop was free. It was £20’s worth of stuff, so that’s cheered me right up. If only I’d known I would have stocked up.

Amusingly an old lady jumped to the front of the long queue, if she hadn’t I’d probably not have won.

3 Likes