I mean it's definitely Monday night now right?

I’ve got salmon and med veg in the oven.

Been a bit crap with eating habits of late so will be good to have something wholesome.

What’s on your agenda?

2 Likes

cold innit?

1 Like

Still off to the cinema

Got sweets (Munchies) and a couple of canned cocktails to see us through (me = mojito, friend = G&T)

3 Likes

I’m ill and I’m in bed. Probably won’t eat.

I got dinner on the table for my husbands arrival home and he’s 10 minutes late. Who will marry me and be on time for my meals once we divorce?

12 Likes

Me babes

1 Like

Depends. What’s the meal?

1 Like

Oh god that feeling when you spend ages psyching yourself up for what you know will be a tough phonecall and then their line is busy :confounded::persevere::cold_sweat::worried::worried::nauseated_face:

4 Likes

7 Likes

auld ma ruffs turns 69 on friday and I’m not going to be able to stop laughing

16 Likes

Evening.

This was dinner.

Couple of pitta pizzas. Plus two boiled eggs, for some reason. Quite nice though.

Currently sat on the sofa with the dog curled up, snuggled against me. Will probably stay like this until bedtime tbh.

6 Likes

Could go a top drawer toastie with stretchy cheese and a bowl of tomato soup.

1 Like

gonna cook some dinner and then catch up on masterchef. that’s a monday night right there :slight_smile:

working late on my first day in new job coz i have been royally stitched up lol. was going to run home tonight and have a nice healthy dinner but capitalism wont let me so i’ll probably eat a misery burger at my desk or something. sigh.

Also, that photo I’ve taken has made me think of a banging idea for a thread tomorrow…

Although I wouldn’t be surprised if its somehow been done before…

At least you’ve got a big knob

5 Likes

Hiya tilts and co :wave:

Going to go on my bike for 20 mins, then shower, then make dinner. Just had a big food shop delivered so got lots of choice… But I will probably make some kind of chicken satay type thingymabob with a ton of veg.

Want what tilty’s having though tbh.

5 Likes

Does anyone else find the avatar moving as the screen moves on desktop a bit weird?

3 Likes

I really don’t like it.

3 Likes

I’m slightly astounded that people still use actual computers to visit DiS.

2 Likes