I need a new wallet

Don’t want a coin section but space for loads of cards. Amazon obviously has loads. Too much choice. Bought one recently for yourself or over Christmas as a present?

Please recommend me one. (Despite the hugely exciting title of this thread I’m not expecting too many replies but thanks anyway.)

We had a whole wallet DAY recently:

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/wallets/20065

I have a Nero Wallet. I’ve had it for years. Its served me very well and the new ones are more slimline. I also sliced a tiny slit on the inside bit which is great for keeping certain things in that you might not want to get found if someone emptied out your wallet

Very intrigued by the contents of this slit.

2 Likes

Bike Wanker membership card?

Another, smaller wallet

2 Likes

We don’t have membership cards. Maybe @TontonZolaMoukoko is either part of another club. Or, as my tagline states, he’s a doping prick

1 Like

i gave up my wallet to become a twat that has one of these

haven’t looked back tbh

Shame

Got one of these bad boys. Prettaay slick for carrying a bunch of cards and cash

Nail on the head. It’s where I keep my Salbutamol.

3 Likes

far better than

1 Like

got a paul smith one in the sales in the end
very happy with it

I have a recurring problem with cards splitting due to them being left in a wallet all the time. Anyone else get that?

absolutely no one else on earth

1 Like

Not splitting but my swipe strips or whatever they are always end up with loads of black marks/stains on them meaning my card doesn’t work in 90% of cashers. Have to ring up and request a new card every year pretty much. Fuck knows what that’s all about.

Always keep my cash in my pocket, never in my wallet.
This is weird right

No - notes just flat

I bought actually bought this (from Amazon and not wunderstore). Space for loads of cards. Has a coin area that I won’t use for coins as I keep them in my back pocket but looks good for my needs.

I guess wallets are in the transition that we’re in where things are going over to cashless. I didn’t want to be a wallet/phone case git and still use cash often enough not to just get a multiple card holder. I also want somewhere to stuff random and occasional important bits of paper (and betting slips). It gets delivered tomorrow.

What a massively exciting start to the weekend it’ll be.

1 Like