I need to know how you all feel about something

i can accept using the bread knife you’ve just cut it with out of laziness, though it’s clearly a bad idea overall. a spoon is just bizarre though, surely you’d have to go to the drawer to get one and overlook the butter knives deliberately. what could you be thinking?

for me the spoon is because we’ve only three table knives but lots of tea spoons (IT’S LIKE 10000 SPOONS WHEN ALL YOU NEED IS A KNIFE)

very wise move

2 Likes

honestly, this thread wasn’t contrived just so I could shoe-horn that lyric in

The tv has a butter knife: that’s just showing off

Wouldn’t recommend it, but I know this is something I have done.

i’ve used worse

i have never NEVER heard of someone spooning butter onto bread

2 Likes

It pleases me to know that my threads can effect a positive change in people’s lives.

1 Like

what have you used (that’s worse)?

the fuck are you spreading on your toast?

1 Like

The bread knife it’s too flexible along its length, it means you can’t apply the butter with control and the result is too uneven.

can’t see the problem.

how about this little doozy:

something about the way the butter looks makes me feel a bit queasy.

1 Like

I once went to a new friend’s house when I was a kid and had lunch, I took a bread roll and and then a dish with the butter on a butter knife. I used the butter knife to carve off some butter and butter my roll. Then the friend said, very loudly, the butter knife was just for transferring the butter from the dish to my plate, NOT to butter my roll with. Always been suspicious of etiquette cunts ever since this,

1 Like

I think that we can assume he’s using a bread knife to spread margarine on his toast

“marge” probably. might as well sprinkle pcp on cornflakes.

1 Like

What a wanker.

1 Like

What an absolute wanker.

1 Like

that’s a wonderful open mindedness you have to the bread question

1 Like