I only eat breakfast now if I'm actually hungry

Listen :clap: to :clap: your :clap: body

always hungry.

26 Likes

A completely unnecessary meal imo. Can be a nice treat from time to time but you’ll be absolutely fine without it.

3 Likes

Taught my cat the word “breakfast” for food, because life would be much better if every meal was breakfast food

5 Likes

Breakfast is a lie, wake up sheeple

1 Like

74 thoughts we had while watching Hulk and The Incredible Hulk back to back | SYFY WIRE

1 Like

In the pocket of Big Breakfast?

4 Likes

PARKLIFE!

7 Likes

Breakfast, like most things, is vastly improved when it’s unhealthy.

More likely to have cereal as a late afternoon snack nowadays.

Don’t eat it

First draught Weird Al-Yankovic lyrics lacked bite.

love breakfast - been like 8-10 hours since ive last eaten so coffee, cereal and toast please

6 Likes

I’m hungry in the morning.

3 Likes

Don’t really get this ‘I only eat when I’m hungry’ thing

The point (or one of them) of regular mealtimes is so that you never need get hungry or get caught short and go hangry

If anyone in your ancestral line back in the caveperson days had the OP attitude you wouldn’t be here

I guess we’re most of us spoiled by having 24/365 food/snack access these days so this doesn’t really hold relevance anymore…but on the flipside, if I’ve got an hour in my kitchen every morning I’m gonna eat the fuck out of all the best stuff that’s there

Also, breakfast rules

8 Likes

Yesterday I had breakfast, lunch and then breakfast for dinner.

Yesterday was a good day.

4 Likes

Just don’t really enjoy forcing down a bowl of cornflakes on the days I’m not hungry just because I’m supposedly meant to

1 Like

Yeah, Cornflakes are shite though

6 Likes

I assume the no breakfast crew must have quite different metabolisms to me.

I usually need to snack watching TV before bed and then I’m ravenous in the morning.

4 Likes

I used to pick up whatever pastries and doughnuts the supermarket reduced for a quick sale in the evening and have those for breakfast in bed with a cup of coffee.

But I now have high cholesterol, so I’m a boring porridge person.

A Waitrose Chocolate Berliner and black coffee is truly Breakfast of Champions.

1 Like

Porridge is great actually. I should get back into porridge.

3 Likes