I saw my 74 year old neighbour's cock and balls yesterday

See?

6 Likes

I truly had to suffer for this OP.

1 Like

Most naturists, who tend to be over 50, completely depilate their entire bodies these days. Some kind of reaction against 1960s and 70s stigmas probably. Its a curiously nonsexual look, almost not even nude in a way

how do you even know this?

1 Like

Professional depliater.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I saw my neighbour’s teenage son masturbating in their front room last year. Walked past their window on my way to my flat and looked in. I’d like to think he learnt the important lesson that just because it’s dark outside, people can still inside your house if you have a light on and the curtains open and you are masturbating.

The worst part is that he is one of two identical twins so I don’t even know which one to feel embarrassed for when I see either of them.

Actually the worst part is still the part where I caught him masturbating.

31 Likes

Er…what?

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen.

I went to a friend’s parents house recently (they’re at least over 70) and went to use the bathroom and the toilet was full of/seat was covered in pube trimmings. What a riddle

How dark was it?

1 Like

And where do you now keep the pubes?

1 Like

Makeshift beard

1 Like

Not as dark as I would have imagined but that might have been because of the rest of his tanned body or maybe as you approach death your penis returns to what it once was.

You could see your years diminishing by the skin of your penis.

your penis is like Benjamin Button?

congrats mate there not famous (are they?) but yor back in the game.

I think you lose a lot of body hair as you age, don’t you? Rather than him being shaved.

Dunno, could ask him if you like? Don’t you get white hairy shoulders etc. Let’s find out. @zxcvbnm2

1 Like

Well I’m going off never seeing old ladies with really hairy legs or armpits but it might just be women it works that way for. Put all their energy into growing beards instead.

dunno pal, you tell me.

yes this is definitely me.