I suppose it is Friday

Excellent. Keep it that way till tomorrow!

:scream: steady on.

start the thread today, then everyone will remember to take a pic for tomorrow (possibly)

1 Like

You totally rearranged your books before taking that picture.

“Norman Mailer to the front, Andy McNabb under the bed”

1 Like

Got a full stack of Nuts just to the left, right next to my record collection.

1 Like

Closing the poll

They just called me back, and surprisingly Housekeeping are saying nothing was found.

I admire your optimism @eems and @dans but I’m afraid the rest of the board were correct to be cynical

RIP faded black jeans
RIP black/ white/ grey check western shirt
RIP soft blue denim shirt

You will not be forgotten

1 Like

Gig tonight in north London - not sure what you’d call the area… Thee Eviltones (garage rock), Atomic Suplex (punk rock’n’roll), Permanent Wave (early eighties style new wave from New York). Supposed to be a street party in Muswell Hill on Saturday afternoon where a friend has a vintage clothing shop. Probably be rained out and we’ll just get pissed in the Wetherspoons instead, but we’ll see. Sunday is a day of rest.

It did look shit.

been tempted by this and silver linings playbook, got time for david o. russell i think.

I love most of his films and I’ve got all the time in the world for JLaw but this just sounds really shit.

Pizza and beer tonight.
Nowt much tomorrow. Might buy a new bike helmet.
Foolishly agreed to be a marshal at a race on Sunday. Will spend about 4 hours stood on top of a mountain in the pissing rain.

Bruise update (previous pic was taken yesterday):

1 Like

7 Likes

:wave:

Much going on? Not an awful lot. Work is fairly quiet today; I’m enjoying a cup of tea; I might sort through my inbox later (not a euphemism)

Plans for the weekend? We’ve had Mrs CCB’s parents to stay all week so it’ll be nice to have the living room to ourselves this evening (not a euphemism). We bought some pieminister pies last week when we were in London, so probably going to cook those up with some mash and gravy (and possibly mushy peas)

And then the rest of the weekend is going to be quiet. Going to paint the bannisters, I think (not a eu… you get the idea)

How’s your secret cricinfo family?

1 Like

Ha! I have had further comments posted but under my actual name and not CCB. It was my way of reassuring you (in case you needed reassuring) that I was still alive.

1 Like

Back after feeling a bit rubs yesterday already sent an email to wrong person, probably should have stayed home.

1 Like

Ooft. What happened?

fucking hungry mate. might go chicken and wedges for us lunch.