I think if we're all completely honest with ourselves...

Thanks for saying that, I was going to try and get the mods to beat you up for me. But we’re cool now.
Kinda.

1 Like

I dont like any cheese

Cheddar is the best cheese

2 Likes

billy bear cheese

1 Like

Cheddar doesn’t count in these discussions. That’s like saying water is the best drink or Radiohead are the best band.

1 Like

Get crazy with the cheez whiz

3 Likes

It actually is though isn’t it

I eat so much cheese already and I only know cheddar, I wouldn’t dare try another cheese, would probably kill me

1 Like

Used to go to France on holiday fairly regularly. We would fly to the airport, get in the hire car and drive to the supermarche and stock up for the trip. This one time we drove to the regular supermarche but it was closed. Drove into town and everything was closed. It was ascension day and apparently that means France is completely shut. So we are hungry and don’t know what to do. We go to our rural accommodation and decide to pootle to the local village to see if anything is open. By now we are very hungry and increasingly concerned that we aren’t going to have anything to eat, or drink. By chance the local village has a big street market on the go so we go a bit mad and stock up on some very expensive local produce, amongst which was some incredible cheese. No idea what it was but that is the best cheese. Never seen or had anything like it since.

1 Like

When I was 16 something similar happened when we were on holiday in France, except it might have just been a Sunday, and there was only one restaurant open and it served this red wine that was actually totally purple and a bit cloudy, and it was the absolute jam. Never experienced the like again.

1 Like

I was going to steam in with a hot take here, but then I thought, no, I need to think about it Caerphilly

1 Like

It’s mozzarella. Can’t have pizza without it. Reckon I could live without eating anything else involving cheese quite easily. Moz is important.