I think it's Sunday

Anglos a Sunday

Quite happy about the downturn in the weather as it means I’ll be able to do my garden-based exercise without interference from my greatest of enemies, the sun.

That’s about it for plans. Not much point trying to do anything as R is always so quick to upset at the moment :frowning:

:grinning:

1 Like

Morning all!

I’ve got the heating on.

The Child woke up at 6.30 and poked herself in the eye with her magic wand, so I’m awake.

Dare I?

1 Like

Morning all. There was someone really loudly waiting for their dealer (I’m presuming) in the street last night - shouting and swearing down her phone for maybe half an hour. Mates turned up, ushered her away, was quiet for a while and then she was back. Didn’t really want to shop her to the police but it’s a bit annoying, it’s two nights out of three that I’ve been woken up. Might stick a note on the lampposts outside (“please be a bit quieter when waiting for your drugs!”) Idk.

2 Likes

Gonna basically make a chilli then layer it in a dish with cheese sauce and tortilla chips then whack it in the oven and see what happens.

3 Likes

Anyway: I could probably copy and paste today’s Sunday from a previous Sunday thread: gonna make roast beef for lunch, probably pop out for a walk this afternoon, stave off the work dread.

This hangover deserves its own postcode.

1 Like

Alright lads. Stayed up too late watching dad films and drinking all my beer. Ummm, bacon sandwich and a walk. Pick up a strimmer and some presents for my daughter’s second birthday.

Such a dad Sunday.

You might want to wash the car at some point too.

1 Like

Ok phew that sounds fine

1 Like

Need doing tbf.

1 Like

What did you think I meant?

Oi @anon19035908, look at this beauty of a tea towel

8 Likes

Six sausages

1 Like

wish i had some sausages

No South Hams picture?

1 Like

:drooling_face:

17 Likes

You’re lucky you’ve got a tea towel. Ungrateful so-and-so

2 Likes

I think we sell mugs with this exact print tbf.