I think it's Tuesday, and I'm really not sure about this but it's probably Evening

BBB

Big Bastard Bath
Bath Book Bed

2 Likes

Having beers and burgies for tea. Watching eXistenZ. Gonna have some zoom beers with the lads later. #tuesday

1 Like

saw that come up on the old mubi app
jude law tho

Think I’m pretty much unaffected by lockdown, not a good thing just a reflection of my baseline misery

Quite terrible but more than made up for by JJL <3

I did it again, I forgot to get garlic.

I need a garlic subscription or something.

1 Like

Have had my first kindof bad day really - have just felt very frustrated all day.
About to watch Primer with the virtual gang

Have some popcorn and wine :+1:

Also is killing eve actually any good? TV buffs only pls.

1 Like

About to eat some pasta, getting excited for film club night!

I liked it. You can decide from that what you want.

I saw a guy leave his house, go to his BMW and get a banana and a half a dozen box of eggs out of his glovebox. I thought ‘how unusual’

The days are flying by.

6 Likes

First series is - haven’t watched the second series, not sure why!

Thats tonight!

cancels other plans

evening

the 20 beers I ordered the other day turned up earlier THANK GOD. might have a night off though?

him indoors needs to watch 6 episodes of curb tonight before our nowtv sub ends tomorrow, so I guess I’ll just… err… dunno?

1 Like

Next door’s cat just absolutely did us by bounding towards us when we called his name then slinking through the gap between us with nary a backwards glance.

The cunt.

7 Likes

Watched Frozen 2 again, still consider it fucking awesome.

Absolute shithouse day of dealing with idiot higher ups in my place. €100k a year to not do any fucking work, €60k a year to be unable to answer a fucking email. I will be WFH tomorrow so I don’t shout at anyone. Fuck being an essential worker.

Having some stir-fry now, will play ‘Skyrim’ later and will go to bed early.

Also feeling sad. Wondering if there’s legs in a “How are your hands?” Thread inc. pics.

Had Kiev, wedges, peas and sweetcorn for tea and got some beers in. May watch a film on Netflix now my internet seems to be sorted.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Jack White’s back

https://vocaroo.com/bLfVAFPehuY

1 Like