I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson

Finally got round to the episode with the driving safety videos, nearly died laughing

2 Likes

Her job is tables!

4 Likes

The “HOLD THAT DOOR” and subsequent walk had my girlfriend and I struggling to breathe.

2 Likes

Incredible deep dive:

6 Likes

So amazingly obnoxious! I do find him a bit too shouty sometimes, but that served the sketch perfectly.

1 Like

My gut instinct is that season 2 really doesn’t match the lofty heights of S1. However, a lot of the sketches have this weirdly compelling pathos to them which makes them very watchable outside of their humour. The Odenkirk sketch is a great example of that I think.

4 Likes

agreed! The ear piercing sketch as well!

There was a bit of that in series one as well i think, but not as developed

1 Like

The “tell the kid” at 2:57 is perfect, love this

2 Likes

5 Likes

Definitely feel a bit like Karl Havoc atm wearing mask cap and headphones on a boiling day. There’s too much fucking shit on me.

IM SO HOT

1 Like
1 Like

I can’t know how to hear any more about tables

2 Likes

The Blues Brothers sketch :rofl:

2 Likes

Think he’s the closest thing to an American version of Limmy where his face/expressions are just really really inherently funny.

Think you could do loads of those sketches with someone else, even someone who’s a perfectly good comic actor, and they’d fall totally flat. He’s particularly good at being exasperated and crying.

7 Likes

for example

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m always delightfully surprised at how high that last “what?” is.

1 Like

Hate to do the DIS contrarian thing, but tried SE1E01, SE1E02 and SE2E01 and really don’t get it. Just sat stone faced. I guess being 15 mins is nice…

Edit: nvm, that didn’t work