I Tue Tue Tues you (Tuesday thread)

God Tuesday is a weird word.

How are we, what’s occurin?

Not as weird as Wednesday at least.

1 Like

All day rehearsals for our pantomime tomorrow where we have not yet done any songs or dances and the last scene is a horrific mess.

We need a real montage.

Wearing my banger of a skirt though, neon leopard print :star_struck:

12 Likes

Alright. Prepping for another big Xmas food launch tomorrow. Luckily I’m not in tomorrow, yay. Because of that, the planning has to be spot on. Ummmm yeah, chooseday.

2 Likes

Spend yesterday in jogging bottoms cos I was working from home. So comfy. Trying to figure out if anyone would notice if I wore them to work. Like, still with a shirt and my work shoes.

Reckon nobody would mention it.

2 Likes

No work today, still awake at 6 thanks to a combination of the howling cat and the wind/rain. No plans today really, might just stay in bed.

2 Likes

Actually, need to do work today and CBA. CBAAA.

3 Likes

Traffic is mental round here. Just nearly got ran over by an elephant

15 Likes

Hope you get something sorted. Always here if you need to talk.

4 Likes

Morning from Catford.

13 Likes

Still waiting on a late invoice from work and pretty sure I’m going to cry about it through pure frustration. How is it ok to always pay late and never explain when it will be paid or offer a late fee.

The bus just pulled away even though it’s a red light straight ahead and loads of traffic so I’m stood next to it and its not letting me on and I’m 30 minutes late for work.

Not having today mates. Just not having it. Everyone back to bed: we’ll try again tomorrow.

3 Likes

“It’s Christmas!”

9 Likes

Maybe you could iron a crease into them?

I have a cold. Not complaining though. :cry:

1 Like

Morning,

I’ve got the morning off for James’ nativity this morning. My other half helped out with the dress rehearsal yesterday and said it’s unintentionally very funny.

I also got my devotee badge today, which is nice.

Oh shit, it’s payday!

3 Likes

it’s tipping it down through here. and this genius went out without a jacket

also still very dark.

cheers

who gets paid on a tuesday in the middle of the month?

i mean i guess you do. i dont.

10th of the month, for some reason.

you’re in Scotland though, what the hell are you thinking going out without a jacket?

5 Likes