I Tue, Tue, Tues You (Tuesday Thread)

Morning everyone! I’m making pancakes, how about you?

2 Likes

Hot cross bun. Need to go and dry my hair and prepare myself for the day.

Flamingo dress on so that’s a good start.

6 Likes

Muesli. Got a cold, cba

(feeling very smug about my jet lag, suck it ~75% of pollsters)

2 Likes

Top start to the day! Is that a regular HXB or some kind of fancy one?

1 Like

I frickin’ KNEW it!

1 Like

Regular but also Waitrose so, you know, nice.

3 Likes

Hello migraine my old friend

Ah, my massive sympathies - I spend most of this time of year (and autumn too) fending them off. Do you know your triggers? Mine are changes in air pressure and dehydration

Searing existential angst, I think

dunno

1 Like

Last night before I went to bed I had a last browse through DiS and made my lunch for today. How does my subconscious translate that into my dream? Me and @profk own a sandwich factory.

9 Likes

Nice. Chorizo in everything.

5 Likes

At work. Will probably get a phone call about my car later. Anybody need a kidney, I’m selling.

That’s so shit, sorry - cars are a pain in the arse aren’t they? Hope it’s not too excruciating

Probably looking at £700 plus labour, but will find out later. Wish I didn’t have to rely on it for work

Imagining you in this btw

1 Like

While getting dressed I have discovered how good just wearing boxers and slippers feels, it’s surprisingly rad

1 Like

Why would you not have a dressing gown on in that situation though?

Aerodynamics

8 Likes

Have a very tedious task to complete in work today. Might try and drag it out over the whole day.

1 Like

Birthday innit :partying_face:

Sleepy from Big Thief last night, little WFH morning with a couple presents, then Trail of Dead tonight! Very busy week but gonna be lots of fun

15 Likes