I Tue, Tue, Tues You (Tuesday Thread)

Happy birthday matey x

1 Like

Oh FUCK it’s my appraisal today

Hb jaggy p.

Got am appointment 10 past 11. Case of the ceebies.

1 Like

Happy birthday big JP!

1 Like

just go for the ol vinny gogs

2 Likes

Got up at 7 and went to the gym and got to work early, feel like a right health bastard. New gym was pretty gross though, guess it’s to be expected in central london but think i’ll shower at work from now on. Breakfast time ohhhh yeahhhhhhh.

Ooh got a screening tonight as well.

Also haven’t actually got a free evening off this week, decided to stuff it full of fun activities. So, cant complain, but I do already feel tired in advance …

• Monday Big Thief gig
  • Tuesday Trail of Dead gig
  • Wednesday brewery event
  • Thursday going to Glasgow to buy bday guitar?
  • Friday drinks with a friend who shares my bday
  • SAturday lunch, cocktails, King Creosote film soundtrack gig
  • Sunday go to dad’s to help fix his carpet(??)
  • Sunday late maybe film pub quiz

Fin. :sleeping:

1 Like

Set for what?

This one was good for an hour (Excel spreadsheet, listening to the new Daniel Davies album) but soon I’ll have to listen back to hundreds of phone calls to identify a problem. That is going to be boggin’.

2 Likes

for life mother fucker

2 Likes

Yeeeeurgh

1 Like

Let’s see

1 Like

Alright Craig David

6 Likes

really good tbh

That’s at least a years worth of excitement mate

4 Likes

It’s pretty sunny here, having to wear sunglasses while I’m working to stave off the glare headaches.

In a foul mood. Don’t want to be at work at all

Had a nightmare last night that ended with me screaming and crying, really bizarre and awful. Have felt low all morning because of this. :frowning: Can still remember some of it too, hope it fades soon.

Got a bus yesterday and they said it’d take 7 hours. I said are you sure it seems a long way on these roads for 7 hours. They said the Longest it’s taken is 8 hours.

It took 14 hours

4 Likes