I Tue tue Tuesday morn

yeah just got to hope ive not got passed owt onto the baby

1 Like

Had a mini DiS dream the other day

I was watching cricket on the TV it was one of those stadiums where thereā€™s a hotel as part of the stadium, the camera was panning round and got to the hotel bit and you could see directly into the rooms, and @profk was in there with a women (sat up in bed with covers pulled over them), they began looking sheepish as they realised they were on tele.

5 Likes

:smiley:

4 Likes

Finally sorted life insurance. clearly a bit more internally worried about results than i thought i was eh.

Iā€™m in the office and thereā€™s so much to do :grimacing:

Just nipped out to get a Pret vegan Christmas sandwichthough didnā€™t I

1 Like

Yeah, i think it feels like thereā€™s just too much I could do and not enough ability to focus on anything. Feeling both wired and lethargic, it sucks!

2 Likes

That said, I was typing up a plan for a totally innocuous job application cover letter and somehow ended up with ā€œa lifetime of Tories and brexit is a foregone conclusion with the sort of pricks who vote for Mint Aero as their favourite ever chocolate barā€

Total inability to focus is sometimes moderately funny

Weird walking to the station without all the surrounding roads full of parked cars. Train doesnā€™t seem that much quieter than it normally is off-peak though tbf.

Have to do a piss sample at this medical, so Iā€™ve had plenty to drink before I set out. Already absolutely burstingā€¦

found it hooray

2 Likes

The window cleaner is going to be at my window soon and I donā€™t know what to do. Go to another room that I donā€™t want to be in? Hide under the covers? Have an awkward chat about the weather and covid through the window?

1 Like

got any scary masks?

Nope, unfortunately.

Just remembered I can close the curtains :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I always hide

1 Like

Sometimes by closing the curtains, indeed

1 Like

My window cleaner has seen my boobs so many times. Orignally when I was breastfeeding. The first time I was in bed utterly naked, sat up feeding and he just started chatting to me so felt weird trying to hide after that. Heā€™s since seen wild boobs in a non feeding capacity. I donā€™t really mind that but I hate it if heā€™s at the window and Iā€™m watching TV in the daytime - feel like I need to explain Iā€™m on my lunch or TV helps me tune out when Iā€™m working.

6 Likes

Stellar opening line there

6 Likes

Early Duran Duran lyrics needed some work

6 Likes

Post just came with a delivery of @Gnometorious brownies :heart_eyes: (Iā€™ve already scoffed two)

10 Likes

I meant to share this with you earlier, after our ā€˜shop from magmaā€™ posts the other day https://twitter.com/NQForum/status/1330847567920427008

FINALLY :partying_face:

2 Likes