I wish it were Sunday

Going to the pub to watch the football at midday. Then off to the GFT to watch the godfather 2. :grinning:

4 Likes

Bom dia

1 Like

Thoughts and Prayers x

1 Like

Haha great combo

2 Likes

Morning all!

I’m in a child-free house currently so slept until late and now I’m listening to 1Xtra while Wor Lass dyes her hair.

Got to pop to the shops in a bit and then computer games. I should probably be doing a job application but I’m still not at the point of panic where I need to start it.

1 Like

Bit nippy lads

Homemade chorizo & goat cheese waffle, two poached eggs, bacon and psycho sauce.
And a chai latte

13 Likes

Got to deliver a load of Labour leaflets today. Can’t be arsed. Fuck off Kier.

D&D later though :man_mage:

3 Likes

Actually you know what I might just email the local organisers and say I’m not doing this any more because what even is the point of the current party then use my leafletting time to volunteer for free meals delivery instead.

8 Likes

Mid morning snack time - a chocolate scotch egg with brownie on the outside and Creme egg in the middle

10 Likes

Slept in until 11am after my me day yesterday which lead to many calories beaten eaten and or drunk and i feel quite lathatrgic.

Gonna do 4hrs overtine from home i reckons to make some bank then i dunno veg out?

Didn’t last too long. Sleepyhead

Successful hour or so

27 Likes

Great photo, looks like an album cover.

… with flowers in my hair

Fuck that song and fuck u for reminding me of it

1 Like

Have some happy thoughts from me as well. :hugs:

1 Like

Afternoon all :wave:

Let myself sleep as long as I wanted, so currently still in bed :blush:

Slept with a big woolly cardigan on last night and was still cold :grimacing:

Plans for today… might just plonk myself in front of the tv and drink tea and eat hot cross buns all day.

6 Likes

That was a busy day.
Breakfast with the TV’s friends.
A lunch BBQ with more of her mates and then a stop in the local brewery for dinner beers with more friends.
I’m very full and sleepy

3 Likes

Is there something going around at the moment? gf has had sore throat, headaches, then last night up with stomach pain and excess saliva

thanks buddy, and to you too!

1 Like

tomatoes are so good in sandwiches, I really recommend if you’re suffering with low mental health that you eat a tomato!

3 Likes