Ian Botham - trade ambassador

we’re living in a UK “Idiocracy” now

4 Likes

Best bit of it is this

In an interview with The Guardian last year, Botham discussed his plans to become more active in the Lords – and what he was most excited about.
“I’m enjoying it and will be at Westminster more often when we get back to normal,” he confidently told the newspaper.“Especially when they are debating something I know about – like sport or the countryside. Not much point if it’s a trade deal with Japan.”

13 Likes

The Govt is just a troll factory now

Though if he’s gonna go full ‘decriminalise drugs’ with his new found power…

Yes I’ve hit the odd copper. Yes I enjoy the old doobie

1 Like

4 Likes

Take his knighthood away and give it to whoever came up with that bungalow thing imo

21 Likes

Must’ve stolen it from that kid.

Captivating

Ian “Becky” Botham

1 Like

Remember that time he tweeted a dick pic.

4 Likes

John Lydon - butter ambassador

timeless

1 Like

I know Ive posted this about 5 times but I tend to watch it every 2 or 3 months just to keep it fresh in the memory

4 Likes

Cant understand how people like this at some point have the self awareness to realise stuff like this but then when it actually comes to pass they’re all

“After all, why not? Why shouldn’t I….be the trade envoy to Australia?”

The egotism is ginormous

4 Likes

What are you thinking…xx

1 Like

I think it’s just like any job, you just assume they’ll give it to some other clown if you say no, so you might as well take the cash until you inevitably get sacked 9 months later.

1 Like

Ben Kingsley- Union official

2 Likes

So is the deal that we send him to Australia and they send us some kangaroo burgers in return? If so I’m on board. Ideally twelve kangaroo burgers, but I’m open to negotiation.

The strongest beasts come around. Never forget that.