Iceage

Oh balls. I’m supposed to be cutting down on the amount that I spend on gigs etc. I’m going to have to choose between getting tickets for this, or getting tickets for Fucked Up when they go on sale tomorrow. This might come down to a toss of a coin…

I don’t think Fucked Up will sell out right away if that helps?

1 Like

Did anyone catch their shows earlier this year? Heard mixed reviews about them in the past but tempted to catch them next month. Still really enjoying the record

Yeah I saw them at the Scala and thought they were solid but wasn’t blown away. Definitely worth it whilst they’re still <£20 I’d say. Very good people watching in the crowd too.

1 Like

I saw them when they first debuted this stuff at HAVEN in Copenhagen last year, I’m desperate to catch them now knowing the new stuff

1 Like

This is brilliant

oof that intro was awkward. Great performance of Pain Killer though.

What are these dudes like live? Manchester next sunday is tempting

1 Like

I’ve always been very impressed by them but I know Elias rubs some people up the wrong way

2 Likes

Haven’t seen them live either but I’ve been rinsing their last couple of albums recently… well tempted to see them in dublin next week.
The start of that session was really awkward indeed, although the interaction with the interviewer did improve as it went on.

I’m in Dublin this week but annoyingly I’m away on Friday, but Terry on Thursday?

Think they’ll be amazing in a small capacity venue like the workman’s club… not looking like I can get to Dublin on Friday though :pensive:

This thread just reminded me to get tickets for Leeds on Tuesday. :sunglasses:

6 hr round trip (after work) but tickets for Friday in my inbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonus track on the Japanese edition of Beyondless

New song:

1 Like

Ehh, not sure if I need to hear about covid in songs as well. Give me a regular album, Iceage!

I really like Iceage but I really don’t like this

1 Like

Someone dragged me to see these guys years ago, they were like the Strokes, didn’t get it

From recent pictures looks like they have been in the studio with Pete Kember. Which is quite exciting

New single out today called The Holding Hand. Posted in their insta story. Can’t be fucked screenshotting.