Iceboy Violet

Just listened to this, out today, and I love it. Not sure it’ll get that much attention.

https://boomkat.com/products/vanity-f87def42-ac3c-4b41-a868-2bb01b14a76b

Guested on Loraine James, Aya records last year.

FFO the above & Arca, Dean Blunt etc.

Pre ordered when it was announced and waiting to download when I get home.

Shame it’s not on vinyl but what new music is at the moment.

1 Like

Loved their track with aya, can’t wait to hear this

1 Like

This is so great too:

Ah of course, I hadn’t made the connection there. Yeah I love this track - the whole album is wonderful.

1 Like

Fuck this is so good. There is so much good fucking music being made round here at the moment. Makes you wonder why more of it isn’t at Parklife.

Might go and see them at The White Hotel next Saturday.

1 Like

Nice!

Checked him out after their new one was released last week, really digging their style. Reminds me of Gaika but with more rapping rather than singing.

2 Likes

Think Iceboy prefers they/them although could be wrong. Not heard the new one yet so thanks for the heads up, that track with Blackhaine from a while back is one of my favourite things ever.

FFS, I literally just posted on another forum and specifically made sure I put they/them and yet managed to instantly forget that I did it :man_facepalming:

Just bought a ticket for this as thought I better really get along to the White Hotel (a couple of years behind the curve, as usual)

1 Like

Booked flights and hotel at the weekend, just got a message saying the gig has been cancelled. Not sure of reason, hope everyone is OK

1 Like

New album with Nueen 7th June looking forward to it

1 Like