how does it know how wide your mouth is

Glad weā€™re on the same page with this japes

toothbrushes arenā€™t really even fit for purpose imo

1 Like

Theyā€™re better for cleaning other things, rather than teeth

1 Like

yeah, rocks and stuff

3 Likes

Knew youā€™d have my back on this one, Shrewbs. Thereā€™s got to be a better way hasnā€™t there

1 Like

Some sort of effervescent that you swish around your mouth and it kills all the sugar and bugs in your mouth

1 Like

Wait is this just mouthwash

I ate an effervescent accidentally on May 20th 2018, I donā€™t think itā€™s a viable contender for a mouth cleansing solution

1 Like

That is a pairing of words I have never seen before

1 Like

If people donā€™t mind me asking, does anyone have any thoughts on those chewable toothbrushes that come out of machines at service stations? Little bristle balls in a circular capsule, you know the ones

My thoughts on them is that if they were more effective as a tooth cleaner and also edible Iā€™d be far more enthusiastic about them

1 Like

youā€™re really playing into this ā€œcharacter at the start of an infomercialā€ vibe here

1 Like

Very fair points. So if Iā€™m hearing you correctly, youā€™d rate them as ā€¦ 4/10?

1 Like

maybe a little worm that lives in your mouth and eats all the dirt

7 Likes

Woah! Yes thatā€™s exactly right

1 Like

Very on board with this. You could have worm swapping ceremonies forā€¦some reason.

1 Like

Maybe when a child grows itā€™s final adult tooth there is a worm induction ceremony which is sort of like a christening but a lot more worm orientated

1 Like

could also be worms for other body parts if needed

Hmm, not sure about this one Shrewbs, I think Iā€™d find that a bit horrifying maybe?

2 Likes