I'd love a new series of Bad Lads Army

Inexplicably brilliant TV.

Wonder what corporal nyokis is up to now.

Any shows you’d bring back?

3 Likes

Was a bit scary sometimes when a bad lad would break kayfabe and you’d think he might actually lose it and bayonet someone or something

1 Like

The one where that guy headbutted one for being lazy was awful to watch

1 Like

Tool academy > bad lads army

I’m not sure it was. Don’t get me wrong, I was fully on board with tool academy but BLA was pretty… Special.

Fucking hell! I totally forgot this existed. Haven’t thought about it for about 15 years.

1 Like

Remember playing it straight. Excellent telly

Am I misremembering or were they allowed to go on bad lads army as part of community service / probation commitments??

Huge if true

What was the one where they sent asbo sorts on some trek in America with some slightly cult-y overenthusiastic then really angry rangers?

Didn’t it start as just Lad’s Army before they decided the Lads should actually be Bad? Or have I imagined this?

I dunno but Ian Wright was involved in one of those!!

(how dyou share the chicken)

Was really hoping that was a reply to playing it straight

1 Like

Yeah I think it did, I’m sure Bernard manning was involved as some sort of talking head as well :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Weirdly I thought of this show for the first time in years yesterday - for some reason I was thinking of a punishment where they had to polish coal, and I still don’t know if it’s some made up impossible task or an actual thing you can do.

Bury the beds