Over to you lot.
Let us edit the HTML
Let’s get knobbed?
Sorry. Serious suggestions shortly.
The DiS bucket challenge? Party ‘til you puke?
It’ll need to be vegan. I don’t DO dairy I’m afraid
DiS users cover your favourite tracks from the last 20 years exclusively via Vocaroo
top 20 threads of all time
I could do that awkward Inbetweeners reunion thing but with Roscoe and Marlon characters. This will appeal to approximately one person, that person being me
A cover of In Da Club by different DiSers playing the different parts to click tracks wherever they are and then compiled into one video.
Write and produce DiS: The Musical. It will include the following songs:
- ‘Bedwetter’s Paradise’ - opening number
- ‘E.S.A. (Evil Sean Adams)’ - a rap by Sean in which he is dressed as as Mephistopheles
- ‘Notes on a Scandal’ - a dramatic song about Notegate
- ‘Balonz’ Toothbrush’ - a harrowing ballad of the forbidden love between man and bristle
- ‘The Promised Land’ - a perky tune about the new forum. (Intermission follows)
- ‘Thursday Filth’ - an upbeat Bruno Mars esque number
- ‘Eatin’ Ass’ - a fun and jaunty reprise of Thursday Filth, performed by Joke
- ‘How Good Am I Really?’ - a powerful ballad by Funky
- ‘Taking Over’ - a Spice Girls style banger performed by the girls of DiS
- ‘20 More Years’ - ensemble closing piece
socially distanced tiger crew reunion
Write your tell-all autobiography, Sean
On the anniversary someone could start a thread entitled “20 YEARS OF DIS” and then people could comment about what it means to them. Then after about 35 posts it can descend into a fight about something no one understands, and someone will announce they are leaving in a giant harrumph, while everyone else gathers round showing support, even though no one really knows what it was all about. Ultimately the thread gets closed by moderators for mental health reasons.
That sort of thing.
backing track supplied by the rest of the boards - ‘evil sean adams, evil sean ADAMS’
Does anyone know a good libel lawyer?
Barndance at the 02
let’s all have slices of apples with jam on