Ideas for inventions

Would likely be obvious in view of the existing means used to stir reaction mixtures in microwave reactors.

PayPal is fine.

I had an old client who made a seven figure (!) deal from this position. It’s not exactly common, but it happens.

Most (validly) patented inventions are!

I thought that your pro bono work was very important to you?

1 Like

Yeah. One day a month.

The rest of the time I need that mad dolla to buy more children’s card games.

Yeah, the other thing here is that everyone just ignores the instruction to stir halfway through and it’s fine.

Calm down, Rupert Grint.

This is worth watching for the acting :smiley:

1 Like

You don’t put Pot Noodles in the microwave anyway!

seven figures you say?

hmm

It’d be dead easy to make something like this with a Raspberry Pi (£8) and a thermometer (~£2). Set it up so the thermometer sits in the mug, write a script to detect when the temperature drops to a certain point, then alert you. You could get super penoid and run an IFTTT script to send you a text message.

£315, please.

Shazam but for plants

7 Likes

Saw a cool plant the other day and didn’t know what it was

Heat sensitive electric switch wired to a 100db klaxon, all built into the ceramic.

1 Like

3D printed hair

Grapes that contain informative nanomachines
Liquid heliccpters

Something that can project google maps onto clouds

Really syrupy air

I suppose if you throw enough nouns and verbs out quickly enough you’ll eventually come up with something useful.

1 Like

toaster that has settings of ‘lightly toasted’ - ‘toasted’ - ‘very toasted’ or something like that - then has sensors inside that track how brown the toast is and ejects at the correct colour.

OR - just a smoke detector in a toaster that ejects at the first sign of smoke - stops burnt toast / fire alarms going off

Alright, Parliament