Ideas for TV channels

Would like someone to show entire Olympics. Just the full schedules as it was at the time. Finish one, move on to the next (maybe one rest day). Would take up a few months.

6 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean and I refuse to even try to learn

E4+2

1 Like

C4-1

8 Likes

E6! The only way is E6

4 Likes

You know like the BBC showed the Olympics over a couple of channels when they were on, taking up all the scheduling. Just do that again right now. Doesn’t need to be the BBC but the BBC would need to give them the footage.

24hr Total Wipeout and You’ve Been Framed, no breaks, no commentary, no bullshit.

8 Likes

Yes, the boy would love Total Wipeout.

It’s on accounts of how people falling off stuff is funny as shit

10 Likes

And why not do the Eurovision by showing the videos of the entrants and then everyone voting. Yeah it’s not the same but it’s something!

And this.

Basically just put me in charge. (from home)

Are suggestions for additions to this channel? Reckon Takeshi’s Castle would fit in.

3 Likes

An old fashioned music channel that’s free-to-air and shows stuff like “the 50 best songs of the 90s”. 4music has so little music on it that it’s barely worth switching on.

1 Like

Live stream of me dancing to 90s jungle

7 Likes

Just a channel dedicated to re-running Knightmare.

2 Likes

Yes, provided the “No Commentary” rule is adhered to.

Special glasses that make cats look like dogs for people who prefer dogs and dogs look like cats for prefer who prefer cats.

2 Likes

A channel which shows pre James May and Richard Hammomd episodes of top gear with Tiff and the gang, and HIGNFY and other trashy panel shows. Could call it David

Constant football highlights re-runs.
Mainly match of the day and football italia but other leagues, champions league and international tournaments are welcome.

Ever seen this before? I’m up for this

1 Like