Ideas you have that are probably bad (polls, chat)

Launching nuclear waste into space:

• good
  • bad

0 voters

Starting a thread where your OP suggests launching nuclear waste into space

• Good
  • Bad

0 voters

building an artificial island in the Indian ocean where all sports events will be held until the end of time, thus eliminating the need for corrupt committees to chose where things like the olympics and world cups will be played.

• good
  • bad

0 voters

Gravestones that play a recorded or video message from the deceased triggered by a motion censor when someone is at the graveside

• Good
  • Bad

0 voters

GREAT

6 Likes

I’ll hit you up when it’s investing time!

1 Like

Pizza restaurant where every course is pizza (starter pizza, main pizza, dessert pizza)

• I’d like a pizza that
  • Dough way

0 voters

road network replaced with this rail type thing that cars latch onto and they drive you places like a train, but you can detach to get to difficult to reach places

• good
  • bad

0 voters

Just put all the football teams in the country into one big league

• Good
  • Bad

0 voters

just a gif

Scrap World Cup Qualifiers and just have a massive knockout competition with every national football team in the hat

• Good
  • Bad

0 voters

monkey ambulance GIF

6 Likes

Bit Musky this

I came up with the idea in 2009. Talk to my lawyers.

Pedo guy

5 Likes

Already exists just gotta go to Brazil

1 Like

I would like to know what the only authority on this, @escutcheon , has to say

1 Like

Musical adaption of Crime and Punishment called Prime and Crunishment

• Good
  • Bad

0 voters

I don’t think it is a good idea to strap all our most toxic waste onto what is essentially a huge exploding bomb that just so happens to head upwards above us so that it might explode and kill us all. It is very easy just to out it in some vitrified glass and stroke under a mountain.

Also, just so everyone knows, there is basically very little nuclear waste from a current power station.

4 Likes

National anthem changed to Talking The Hardest by Giggs

• Good idea
  • Bad idea

0 voters