Idles - Joy as an Act of Resistance (New Album)

Dooooo iiiiiiit!

Done!

:grinning:

We’ll have to have a pint or two. I’ll even be able to have not lime and soda!

Steady on now!

Drug Church LP is better (I mean that sincerely)

FAO @pinkybrain @Icarus-Smicarus

KEXP set

Why haven’t they played GREAT as much on the telly/in sessions? I thought that was the hit.

They just kicked off Soccer A.M this morning with Danny Nedelko, putting Jimmy Bullard on guitar towards the end, great stuff!

Quite enjoying some of these comments about “The Idles”

https://twitter.com/search?q=idles+soccer+am&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

Not that popular then :grinning:

To be fair, I think they did introduce them as The Idles. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

God what a bunch of thick gammon twats.

The pro IDLES tweets there seem to leap to their defence from the “proper tunes for proper lads” Oasis/Stone Roses/Courteeners lot and making mental Venn diagrams a la “No wonder them lot wouldn’t like Danny Nedelko when it says how wonderful immigration is.” Not saying all people who like bucket hat music in 2018 support the far right, but I’m convinced it IS a thing and a problem. So though I see-saw every day from loving IDLES to thinking they’re resurrected The Others, if they’re winding such people up they’re doing the right thing.

Recommend me some good “hooligan bands” m9

Haha fuck, The Others. Completely forgot about them. Loved Stan Bowles when I was a kid.

Ha that was me replying to him!

Great and relevant RT! :joy:

Incredible stuff

Finally saw them tonight here in Melbourne

Brilliant!

Drummer bloke’s Mum is lovely - she was having a great night

Sleaford Mod doesn’t hold back on his opinion…