If Benjamin were an ice cream flavour, he'd be pralines and dick

It absolutely does not.

Was at Tintern Abbey a few weeks ago and me bird got this ice cream from the cafe opposite, came back saying it was the nicest ice cream she had ever eaten. Didn’t have quite enough cash left for one for me so went in to see if they took cards. There was a £10 minimum so I explained “my wife just had one of your honeycomb ice creams and said it was the best ice cream she’d ever had, but I’m 30p short of being able get one myself…” The woman just stared back at me expressionless so I left.

3 Likes

Fine, I hope all your ice creams come in these

A true waffle cone is beautiful

1 Like

I’ll be having this

It’s definitely light, it’ll never hit that ugly cry watching mean girls gorging on misery vibe, but it’s quite nice.

1 Like

I do like a mint choc chip but the chocolate chips in that are like gravel.

Tintern Abbey was founded on 9 May 1131 by Walter de Clare, Lord of Chepstow. It is situated adjacent to the village of Tintern in Monmouthshire, on the Welsh bank of the River Wye, which at this location forms the border between Monmouthshire in Wales and Gloucestershire in England.

It’s fine but it’s not like real ice cream. More like a sorbet.

2 Likes

Although Co-op own brand products are generally pretty low standard, their premium ice cream, especially the chocolate one, is very nice

Shit for cunts.

don’t @ me

2 Likes

Bubblegum is for ice cream plebs.

You had to be told.

1 Like

If I have real ice cream I wee out of my bum.

A very similar situation happened to me at our local farmers market last summer, however, I was able to persuade the ice cream person to give me a smaller serving in proportion to the smaller amount of money I was able to give him. I’m sorry that didn’t happen for you.

Thank you. We might have got into a negotiation of some sort if she had in any way acknowledged that I had just said some words, but that baller sure knows how to ball.

It’s got cream on it. Cream has no place being anywhere near ice cream. It is an insult.

For FUCK’S sake.

1 Like

Cookies and cream or strawberry cheesecake.

1 Like

That’s all a bit much isn’t it? Just give me some nice ice cream. I don’t need a hundred toppings and waffles and shit.

Gonna have a white choc magnum later. Simple, classic, elegant.

^ orders whatever cocktail comes with the most tiny umbrellas