If cutlery didn’t exist

are there any foods you wouldn’t bother eating any more?
Don’t think I’d bother with peas. Don’t think they’d be worth the hassle.

Nah, you can glue anything to a bread scoop with cheese.

Beans.
Fried egg.

1 Like

Yeah, contemplated beans.
You could have fried eggs on toast or in sandwiches though?? Seems to me like you’re just looking for an excuse to sack them off

1 Like

I don’t think cutlery is important and it wouldn’t put me off eating anything

The only time I enjoy cutlery is when I’m eating pizza as it slows the process down

1 Like

toast would become quite the ordeal wouldnt it

2 Likes

I’ve just had some peanut butter and I think I wouldn’t want to have to use my fingers to scoop it out and spead it on stuff. On the other hand I do like peanut butter a lot. I would probably invent cutlery pretty quickly tbh.

2 Likes

OMG & @froglet
I didn’t even think about buttering things!! Yeah, would sack that off as well. Or invent bigger, flatter tubs so you could sort of rub the toast around on it

2 Likes

Yeah as I was writing my post I thought about regular butter. Bit gross.

2 Likes

Soup would be particularly challenging, I think.

1 Like

Jam too, honey, all the nice things in jars

1 Like

noodles

1 Like

I thouht of that, but I can’t eat bread so I had my peanut butter on crackers, which definitely wouldn’t withstand being dipped in the peanut butter.

1 Like

any pasta really.

I have been known to flop a cream cracker into a tub of butter, give it a smoosh and then pick it up and ram it into my gob

Chunky ones yeah, but you could drink the smooth ones. Just tip the bowl to your mouth

Giggling at the idea of hooking a couple handfuls of lasagne to the dining table

6 Likes

Bowls aren’t banned

Are bowls banned?

Yeah, wouldn’t bother with pot noodles. Would just be a nightmare

Handheld butter batons you sort of … grind into the surface you want buttered?

1 Like