If i owned a pub

I would do Monday roasts as well as Sunday

I would visit this pub on a Monday,

I have never had a roast in a pub that has been as good as even the most average roast that has been cooked in a home. Thanks for reading.

11 Likes

I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear Iā€™d be a better man

3 Likes

do you think it would be busy on a monday?

pubs would usually be quiet, but then no one else is doing roasts on mondays. soā€¦?

This has been true for every pub roast other than at the Rutland arms, which is the only place Iā€™ve gone for a pub Sunday roast in the last 4 years for this very reason

1 Like

I think sme pubs do very good roasts but just think.

People love Sunday roasts and they sell very well.

Howeve, due to hangovers/people making it at home, the sales probably arent as high as expected

People going into work Monday and have a miserable day. Walking home they see the Monday roast. Straigbt in, profits doubled

I like your thinking

1 Like

It would be busy at lunch times and then after work

Would you go on a Monday?

1 Like

Reading this post in the voice of Nathan for you

3 Likes

Yes. They do other good non roasts on Mondays though . Not sure if sacrifice that for extra roast

Absolutely not calling a pub ā€œFree the Paedosā€

5 Likes

That ā€œavailable until 5pmā€ for certain food would be available all day.

No sofas would be in my pub, just tables and chairs and no JƤger bombs would be available.

1 Like

would you sell lager?

1 x wanky ale on rotation, 1 x heineken, 1 x guinness

all you need

4 Likes

Iā€™d thoroughly recommend the Rose and Crown in Snettisham, Norfolk. Never had a roast there thatā€™s been less than a 9/10

Thanks for the recommendation but that would be a really long way to travel for someone who doesnā€™t really like pubs

Iā€™d do crisp pairings as an ā€˜up-sellā€™.

So for an extra quid you can have a bag of the crisps that are paired with the beer youā€™ve bought.

Pilsner - Salt and Vinegar Walkers
Hoppy IPA - Scampy Fries
Bitter - Twiglets

etc etc

3 Likes

The weaker the better