If it's Monday, then we ought to have a Monday thread

As Marvin Gaye once sang, what’s going on?

Could we all maybe agree that it’s not actually Monday but is instead Sunday II

5 Likes

Morning Rob et al!

I was just looking for Monday thread when this one appeared - what are the chances?

Full day of teaching for me followed by twenty minutes of an unnecessary meeting which I’m leaving early to play football.

I’ve got an array of leftover options for lunch and all of them should be good.

Hit the gym before work which is a first for me. Will probably be asleep by 10

1 Like

Soooooo tired, got a week off next week so trying to motivate myself for the 5 days left.

Gonna ask for a pay rise this week I think

Just waiting for a very long train journey from London to Falmouth :partying_face:

3 Likes

Morning. This was my view while I was having breakfast. Great way to start the day.

4 Likes

So fucking hungover and staring down the barrel of a busy work week. Dread. DREAD.

1 Like

got a meeting i’m not prepared for moved from tomorrow afternoon to 10am today so that’s pretty good

5 Likes

ABSOLUTE DISASTER
Got a text from my dentists saying they have to cancel this mornings appointment.
On hold to them now waiting to ask if I can come and pick up my next set of aligners anyway :grimacing:

Oh phew, he can see me at 1pm :grin:

6 Likes

Reckon I’m right on the border of just about well enough to work / not really well enough to work. Then again I’m WFH with relatively little oversight so :man_shrugging:

Signing up to a CBI D&I webinar

1 Like

Which joke title are you giving yourself?

Bought some Mezcal for a friend recently from a place that had a similarly long list. I chose “Gaffer” that day.

1 Like

Dr

2 Likes

Going to camber :beach_umbrella::bikini::surfing_woman:t2:

4 Likes

No Admiral?

Actually no!

1 Like