If it's Monday, then we ought to have a Monday thread

aye, fine. might give me the impetus to go and find a job i actually like lol

17 Likes

Do you live in Swale? Swale council seeks to quash planning decisions issued in error by junior staff member with one application rejected as 'whack'

Oh mate that’s terrible, sorry. I hope it works out in your favour in the end, which I’m sure it will :two_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s fucking shite BUT you will move on to better stuff man. Lean on the hive mind in the existential crisis/job thread. Big love to ya and please do the bare minimum for them from now on :heart:

2 Likes

Urgh I have more energy than I know what to do with today, this is NOT NORMAL

Oh no! Gutted for you. I hope you get a massive payout from them

6 Likes

Ha, no I’m in west Kent. I posted about the Swale debacle the other day though.

1 Like

@Gnometorious

1 Like

Quite hungover and on a train to mcr. Bit stressed but drinking my third coffee so it’s probably going to be ok. Around til next week if people fancy a #beer, will hit people up once I get settled.

1 Like

Oh no, that sucks. Fingers crossed something better comes along soon.

1 Like

:smiley:.

1 Like

Tfw you decide to make a veggie roast on a Monday :partying_face:

5 Likes

So many lost looking souls wandering round town today. I wonder if this is how I look walking round after Primavera but, without the trackies and bumbag diagonally across my chest obviously

You could probably come and work with me if you get really desperate.

2 Likes

My boss is nearly 50 mins late for a call with me. This might be a record.

Just seen in his calendar that he’s having lunch in the office with our other team member until 1 so I guess he’ll be an hour and a half late

As someone who works for an organisation that investigates complaints about councils, you can imagine how much perverse enjoyment we got from that story. Not much counts as light relief around here.

1 Like

Had a 3 hour meeting this morning about logistics and distribution. I’d like to go home now please.

Or retrain as a patent twat! Remote working means the main downside, i.e. having to speak to other patent twats, has been minimised.

1 Like

Just had homemade soup for lunch like it was April 2020 or something. (A sort-of Thai style butternut squash and mystery gourd* soup)

* skin like a courgette, shaped like a small pumpkin, light yellow flesh.

1 Like