If it's Monday, then we ought to have a Monday thread

Early Yeah Yeah Yeahs lyrics needed work.

1 Like

After lunch coffee is the best coffee imho

1 Like

I’m SO sleepy today! Think maybe the wind kept half waking me up last night. Need to finish what I’m doing (via a DiS break of course) and then go nap or I’ll never make it through the day :sleeping:

Just got an instagram ad for artisan crumpets.

Potential Camden complaint incoming:

1 Like

Arguably the most talented French horn player of his generation

1 Like

11 Likes

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I wanna get close to you.

4 Likes

the cafe you went for lunch has run out of salad, so they offer you roasted veg as a side instead

you are

• happy
  • sad
  • neutral

0 voters

I mean I’m basically always neutral, but I would be mildly pleased by this version of events

1 Like

The salad would probably have been the roast veg plus leafy stuff? So youre just getting the best bit of the salad really.

might just ask for the veg upfront next time, like some off-menu twat

So very very very glad I don’t deal with planning complaints :grin: just the joy that is education and social care for me, woop woop

1 Like

I need a root canal / filling

46 year run broken :disappointed:

This has reminded me, please disregard my poll/post about Lucozade Orange last week, I had picked up Lucozade Original in error, but somehow hadnt detected the lack of orange taste.

1 Like

Glucose aid?

1 Like

I had to have a root canal done a few years ago. It was less traumatic than I was expecting, if that helps. Good luck!

1 Like

the process for mine was fine, but I had to have it redone again years later and it’s still not totally fixed even after a crown was added to it as well

just for some balance …

Really hacked off that I’m getting loads of ads for a bucket of Zinger popcorn chicken but I can’t get it through Uber Eats from my local KFC.

Oh no!