If someone asked for a cup of tea

“what’s your favourite record”
“well I can just rotate my listening habits”

3 Likes

Yeah but clearly not if people are assuming no milk is the way forward as default

Black with a handful of pubes. Dickhead should have told me up front.

8 Likes

Would sooner go no milk than give people dairy milk as a default

I’d make a mug full of black moonflower or blue lady tea. If that’s not something they’d want I’d drink it myself

1 Like

Crack them open a can of T(ennants)

3 Likes

Surely if you’re not on cowbook it’s only right that you state this upfront?

Can’t imagine making someone a cup of tea for them to spring it on me afterwards that they don’t do dairy. That’s a defriending.

2 Likes

Seems a bit extreme, normally just need to boil water

2 Likes

several cans of lager for tea is the ideal

1 Like

Fair enough but I highly doubt anybody who doesn’t drink milk would ask for a cup of tea without specifying unless they knew you already knew they didn’t drink milk

1 Like

@ruffers people are pretending they don’t understand your simple hypothetical again

1 Like

Quite fancy a mug of tea now. Might treat myself

I’d convince them they don’t want tea because I don’t have teabags and I don’t own a kettle so they should have something else instead.

They could have a nice iced water.

if someone asked for a pizza would you default to one without cheese?

If pizzas started like that until you added cheese, like tea, then yeah probably

You have to complete the tea as part of the contract of making tea though, you can’t bring an incomplete cup of tea

2 Likes

After someone at work did me a hot water with milk a while back, I always specify ‘a splash of milk but leave the bag in’ if someone unusual offers me a tea at work.

google the instructions and follow them

:smiley: Might drop this line next time I’m in a cafe

1 Like

my response… “fuck off out of my house”