If someone offered you the ability to travel back in time…

…and witness everything anyone has ever said about you being said without those present knowing, would you?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

No:

1. It would be short trip.
  2. I can live with people chatting shit about me behind me back.
1 Like

Can’t imagine anything worse, tbh

2 Likes

All good, I hope!

• Dinosaurs!
  • Idk some other option not involving dinosaurs, Romans or something? (Non dinosaurs option)

0 voters

What are you on about?

Dinosaurs

1 Like

No.

If someone offered you the ability to travel back in time would you use this ability to check out massive prehistoric lizards or not?

Would we have sex?

1 Like

Dinner first then see how it goes I suppose?

But we might be a bit tired after watching dinosaurs all day, maybe we could just snuggle?

2 Likes

Good god no.

I’d like to go back to the first time I smelt cut grass, it was amazing!

5 Likes

If someone offered me the ability to travel back in time… I would have bought a tin of Heinz Chicken & Veg instead of this god-awful ‘gourmet’ Tesco version that was 75p more and tastes like piss

1 Like

Genuinely shocked at the non Dino voters here. I assume people are doing a bit or have been put off by a bunch of disappointing Jurassic Park sequels.

2 Likes

if you want to look at big things and enjoy a sense of scale I think buildings are generally larger and safer than dinosaurs

1 Like

I mean I get that but I’m still very much Team Dinosaur here. Big fan of my tortoise and the idea of meeting something like her but on the scale of a building is very exciting.

5 Likes

Have you looked at her through a magnifying glass?

Might be fun

3 Likes

Good plan! She’s hibernating in the fridge right now but in March I’ll give it a go when she’s up.

1 Like

Everything about this amuses me. Envisaging footprints in the butter.

4 Likes