"If there was a button where you press it and [INSERT EVENT] happens, would you press it?" - A Poll Thread

If there was a button where you press it and you get £15 in cash with no consequences, would you press it?

• Sure, I’d press it
  • I ain’t pressing that!

0 voters

^^ THIS IS THE CORRECT FORMAT FOR ALL POSTS IN THIS THREAD ^^

I’d slam the shit out of that button

1 Like

Man, that’s a better option than “Sure, I’d press it”

From hereon in, polls are allowed a third “I’d slam the shit out of that button” option

1 Like

If there was a button where you press it and nothing happens, would you press it?

• Sure, I’d press it
  • I ain’t pressin’ that

0 voters

If there was a button where you press it and all colours were inverted for a day (so everything in the world looked like a negative or something, I don’t really know), would you press it?

• Sure, I’d press it
  • I ain’t pressing that!

0 voters

Not touching any suspicious buttons obviously, there’s a pandemic on

2 Likes

Please vote accordingly in each of the polls

Absolutely not.

Why?

If there was a button where you press it and £15 is transferred from a randomly selected person’s bank account into yours, would you press it?

• Sure, I’d press that
  • I ain’t pressing that
  • I’d slam the shit out of that button

0 voters

If there was a button which made the earth do 3 complete 360 rotations along its North-South axis in the space of 5 minutes.

• Sure, I’d press it
  • I ain’t pressing that!

0 voters

Why indeed. Why indeed.

If there was a button where you press it and let me know?

• Sure, I’d press that!
  • I ain’t pressing that!

0 voters

If there was a button where you press it and the underwear you are CURRENTLY WEARING (if any) never becomes dirty or requires washing ever again but all your other underwear stops existing, would you press it?

• Sure, I’d press it
  • I’d slam the shit out of that button
  • I ain’t pressing that!

0 voters

If there was a button where you press it and you issue a 24 ban to a random member of this forum but also get a free Curly Wurly, would you press it?

• Yes, I’d press it
  • I ain’t pressing that!

0 voters

Context is key - I like pushing buttons

If there was a button to give earth Saturn-style rings and a plethora of moons, would you press it?

• Sure, I’d press it
  • I ain’t pressing that!

0 voters

If there was a button you could press and when you Push The Button it lets me know if you’re ready for me before I get the wrong idea and go, would you press it?

• Sure, I’d press it
  • I ain’t pressing that!

0 voters

1 Like

The button in that song is the clitoris

Nature’s sexiest button

3 Likes