If there was a referendum on...

I presume you mean going to Reading festival?

1 Like

That’s one way to see it. On the other hand, I’d much rather people were properly trained and remunerated for doing such a job.

Ewe and I
Do What Ewe Want

etc

easy, interview is conducted by a computer made by mark Zuckerberg or Elon Musk or someone

Bradley COOPer

1 Like
1 Like

Ha! You’ve heard of facebook right?

train them with kindness and remunerate them with love and respect :slight_smile:

Baad Romance

5 Likes

But my point is that regardless of whether than group votes “abstain” or actually abstains makes no real difference. Parties would still love to get their votes and already tailor their messages to try and attract them.

Okay sorry, obviously getting way grumpy here!

A sheep is sheared

1 Like

yeah this one was a flippant post I’m afraid! It’s a good question though from zealy C. Will need to think about this some more

We’re dooooooomed!

:slight_smile: I was more thinking hang on, that’s sort of what facebook already does…

Tell me somethin’, sheep
Are you happy in this modern farm?
Or do you need wool?
Is there somethin’ else you’re baaing for?

2 Likes

Get rid of birthdays, everybody is special every day!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Wow that’s a detailed answer.
Yes the real issue is peoples access to the ‘truth’ and being informed and educated on things that affect them. I guess this is why the ruling class always cuts health and education - keep the masses “ill and ignorant” so they can be propped up and feather their own nests.
Still reckon an independent ‘truth’ body that can call out any and all bullshit and actual have sanctioning powers is a good idea but obvs no politicians will ever back that.
I think we’re both wanting things to improve mate, particularly around transparency, education and engagement but the dichotomy of politics seems to be that a lack of those things can very much suit political parties and their vested interests.
:handshake:

1 Like

Just Lambs

3 Likes

I wish I’d had the time to keep that going. DiSistan is now a ghost state :frowning: