If there was a referendum on...

I wish I’d had the time to keep that going. DiSistan is now a ghost state :frowning:

yep, it’s probably the last (legal) vestige of the ‘family as chattel’ idea that is clearly repulsive from a gender discourse pov and yet still ingrained across many groups from an age perspective

feeds right into the ‘millenial’ nonsense from baby-boomers too. It’s a ‘superiority’ mind game that needs to be eradicated for the good of society imho

1 Like

I always seem to end up voting for Plaid Cymru in these sorts of things

1 Like

Not allowed to buy or receive presents at Christmas, it’s now considered a form of bribery

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Sheepless in Seattle

Get rid of birthdays, nobody is special on any day

• Yes
  • No
  • I’m off the sheep end, watch as I dive in
  • I’ll never sheep the ground
  • Crash through the surface, where they can’t shear us
  • We’re far from the farmyard now

0 voters

3 Likes

But…that would take the focus off of me

Oh like a quiz?
:open_mouth:

1 Like

I think so too :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah!!

How is grandad baby?

6 Likes

But again, if you want to do that job then you can apply to do it. I’d guess a lot of care home work is more skilled than GCSEs which us why I highlighted that sort of role.

Do you think forcing people to try to be empathic in care homes works, though? That’s the thing? Are you imagining the bullying scrote from your English class will step up and help out here or is it more likely they’ll make shit worse for the employees who actually chose to work there?

Fundamentally I have no idea how bad the jobs situation is in such areas but if employees are needed then aren’t those jobs being advertised for people who want them to take them up?

no idea what the fuck yous are on about.

you are either in favour of voting rights from birth, or you’re in favour of a lower limit to the voting age.

as far as i can tell, you are both in favour of a lower limit to voting age but you seem to be having a go at people for a difference of opinion on where that line should be? it’s clearly subjective, i have no idea how you can claim otherwise

Fucks sake mate thats what you got stuck into me for :laughing:
You’d make a fine politician Bam :wink:

1 Like

I said yes to votes from birth

1 Like

Yes Japes! BABY VOTES, BABY VOTES

I did not consider this at all.
Just seems a good idea to make sure people actually understand what they are voting for and the consequences.
This is a very good point though.
Hmm.

I’ve made it different though :wink:

Kind of anyway…there will be no gate-keeping of participation here whereas that was my concern with your method

Make software providers financially liable for any undue stressed caused by the displaying of notifications, when there is nothing to be notified of, like when outlook says there’s a new email, but there are no new emails.

• I’ve got bigger fish to fry
  • I don’t eat fish
  • HOW WILL WE STOP THE EUROPENS TAKING THE FISH?
  • I though this was an email-related IT quesiton, why are we being polled on about fish?

0 voters

post of the week, possibly year, for me

2 Likes