If there was a referendum on...

• fridge
  • cupboard

0 voters

you can be a tory and a teacher though?

Decisions decisions hmmm
If I had to I’d go in the fridge…
although the fridge would be cold it would have food and drinks. The cupboard stuff would all be in tins too.
:rofl:

hey we’re all learning here through a process of mutual respect and collaboration!

1 Like

I for one welcome our miniature dog hat overlords.

6 Likes

putting ketchup in the fridge makes it go all weird tasting (especially heinz).

Don’t give a shit what the bottle says

teaching & learning are not the same thing though

kids learn all the time & teachers teach some of the time. Part of what kids learn is when & how they’re fed bullshit from teachers - so it’s all gravy (as long as it’s not abusive and unfortunately a lot of schools are structurally quite abusive - even (sometimes especially) against the teachers)

life

3 Likes

that’s very true

wonder when I stopped learning things? About 23 I reckon

Haha wut

nope! Consider me learned!

1 Like

the phrase ‘front line staff’ when used to discuss the NHS really gets my back up. Don’t worry that we’ve managed to maintain X number of doctors and nurses, you’ve sacked half of administration and management and so they have no sensible rotas, no supplies, clinics aren’t been booked appropriately and the water is cold.

1 Like
  • Being a short person is now considered alluring
  • All tall people forced to wear a hat of a height equivalent to half their body length

0 voters

think I would like to be a bit shorter

ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE!

Also: Niiiiiice

1 Like

I don’t think you’d choose to keep it if you had a bit where you had a trial period of being a bit shorter

Already a thing

3 Likes

Flagging this as deeply offensive.

clothes would fit better, I wouldn’t have to duck as much, people would think I was cooler

How come?