If there was a referendum on...

Nice try mate :wink:

Luckily I don’t consider the weekly awards to be as big an indicator of quality as the tangible feeling of knowing that I have brought joy to a fellow community member

alright then, good luck with your baby votes

grandadbaby*

hark at Mr High and Mighty over here

give me my award

if nothing else, this thread vote xylo

jobs not allowed to go to the most qualified

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thought I recognised you

It’s not so much about wanting to do it, as just helping people/the nhs for free.
And I get what you’re saying about how you can’t force people to be empathetic, course you can’t, life isn’t a film. But it might open people’s eyes a bit.
I dunno. Think we’re both gonna end up going round in circles aren’t we.

This website to give notifications on your polls so you don’t have to scroll through hundreds of posts

• Keep scrollin scrollin scrollin
  • Yeah please

0 voters

you’re welcome anty poos :kissing_heart:

technically I’m still at ‘school’ I guess :frowning:

Hahaha! Gutted @japes!

major industrial accidents to be hushed up by Bamnan State Media

• Yes
  • Please Help Us

0 voters

Nationalise post of the week

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

It’s the same for a lot of medical admin, too. When the government say that they’ve cut bureaucracy in the NHS, what they mean is they’ve cut support staff numbers. It falls to the doctors and nurses to pick up the slack.

The current government’s unwillingness to fund the public sector to the extent that it is short of qualified, paid staff shouldn’t be used as a justification for filling those positions with volunteers.

Alright Chino Moreno!

Bam hard tacos

not the individual’s fault they are not qualified, this is the responsibility of the employer or state

bam them ALL