I’m 6’6, that’s a big hat I’d have to wear, and I wouldn’t want to be seen as any less alluring than I already am.
that’s quite tall!
Short people being considered alluring does not negate the allure of tall people in this scenario
Death penalty for anyone who says, “your heads on upside down mate” to a bald man with a beard
- Of course
- This is, if anything, too lenient
Ok, phew. I need all the help I can get.
average height people will suffer but I am ok with that
what a fun idea!
It’s in Spain so its a bit warm.
6ɯ ʇᴉ ʎɐs oʇ ʇɥƃᴉɹlɐ s,ʇᴉ ǝɹǝɥʍ uoᴉʇdo uɐ pǝssᴉɯ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɥƃᴉɯ noʎ ʞuᴉɥʇ
just liking this for the fun text btw
- Banman likes the text
- Banman thinks bald people with beards are upside down heads
Oof. As soon a @laelfy passes this law you’re done for m10. Done for.
I can only hope for bam’s sake you don’t drag him to the gallows with you.
Alright, Mick McCarthy.
Doesn’t that kind of make the word ‘specialised’ redundant? And washing dishes is a country where business exists isn’t a community service, its a legitimate job that restaurant owners should pay people a living wage to do.
London to simply extend to the entire length and breadth of the UK
- In a way, we are ALL one-day travelcard wankers
- The people of zone 46 kindly suggest you go to hell
I love this post
I’ll make this one anonymous.
Also a few options and just one vote so read carefully:
- United Ireland
- Independent Scotland
- Independent Wales
- All UK countries get full autonomy if they want it but maintain a senate or congress with equal powers.
- Half Awake In A Fake Empire (keep things as they are)