If you could be any supernatural being, which one would you choose?

For me my ultimate dream is to be a sexy vampire but I would also quite like to be a friendly ghost.

hbu?

boards us telling me my topic is similar to “If you could see any man’s penis whose would you choose?” I don’t believe it is

6 Likes

You wouldn’t be able to eat food and you’d have to drink blood and kill people! That’s a dealbreaker for me.

Familiar to a sexy vampire for me

Witch please. Would like Circe vibes because she’s got that hermit life nailed, a good garden, island life, but also gets to turn grotbags men into pigs once in a while. But would appreciate a bit of a mainstream Salem type vibe too as I like the houses round that way and I’ll need a town of sexy people to have sex with when I’m off the island.

4 Likes

Can I be a sexy witch with you please :woman_mage:

Absolutely :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This is the official witch loungewear.

Sappho_300x300

2 Likes

It’s not for everybody, I’ll admit

1 Like

Looks like i’m a witch too then

2 Likes

Oh wait she’s not wearing tracky bottoms like i thought :frowning:

2 Likes

No idea

:wink:

2 Likes

We’d have such a good coven

1 Like

On this note m is upset because all the kids at school have told her she’s not really a witch. Hope they enjoy their new lives as pigs

7 Likes

Really feel like I’m being won around to the whole witch thing now actually

4 Likes

Another witch here, ta

4 Likes

Uncontrollable urges, isolation, delving into dark things that have a bad effect on you. Already am one pal.

was going to say some kind of mythological spooky thing, but now I’m envious of all the sexy witches having sex

having a look for sexy ‘yōkai’ and felt obliged to share this

not for me, but I’m not kink-shaming

4 Likes

Are we witches, or are we dancer?

stated to lick the filth, are they?

very nice

1 Like

not changing my avatar, but this ‘Akurojin-no-hi’ is a vibe

2 Likes