If you could be torn apart by any beast of our realm or of the underworld, which beast would you choose?

I think this is kind of one of those “make a slightly differently worded thread than a currently active one” things but it’s a real stretch

3 Likes

Cerberus would be quick and efficient, I’d barely know anything had happened. Chomp, chomp, chomp.

3 Likes

Yeti

1 Like

@Mert_Aksac

7 Likes

Jon Hasell’'s post Libertines band not the creature

1 Like

Cane here to say good old cerbs but in retrospect medusa please, if the rules allow to be turned to stone first before before smashed apart

2 Likes

You!

2 Likes

It would have to be Jon ‘the beast’ Parkin for me

2 Likes

Karl Hyde I guess

3 Likes

Sting and Bono. They would be fighting over my carcass like a pair of starving hyenas, and when my abdomen finally gave way and my steaming entrails burst forth onto the earth, their eyes would meet, fill with tears and they would bellow “my God, what have we done?!”.

Then Sting bites Bono on the face, and they fight until they are both spent and dead.

Then a meadow of hallucinogenic tulips grows from my ruptured torso, and elves and hobbits use it for picnics

3 Likes

Do you think you still regain consciousness after turning to stone? Or is it lights out as soon as you make eye contact?

1 Like

the balrog of morgoth.

3 Likes

Garfield

1 Like

one of the Hindu demon fellas with loads of arms, they’d do a good tearing.

like Hiranyakshipu here

5 Likes

no, i think it’s total oblivion

2 Likes

Something awesome with the power of flight, just so it could be dramatic. It would be fun to go out in a real blaze of glory like that. We’ve been rewatching the Walking Dead and boy, getting zombied looks no fun at all.

A sexy beast probably, Ray Winstone

1 Like

Minotaur

Of the three versions, I’d probably choose coconut, although obviously biscuit is the only one that exists now. I know they reckon a Starbar is the same as the peanut version, but is it really? Is it?

this would clearly have been an excellent Blind Date question

2 Likes