If you could choose your birthday what would you have?

Just the day and month, year has to stay the same. I would choose august 8, so i could be 8.8.88. As it stands, i was born about 2 weeks late for this :weary:

Would also like a spring birthday or an autumn one so April and October are good too

Id have it today

6 Likes

August 3rd please

3 Likes

If I chose not to have any birthdays at all does that mean I won’t get any older?

I’ll have that one please

2 Likes

i’d like another day-month number match, that’s very satisfying - but would like a bit more birthday warmth

so maybe a May 5th, or a September 9th. Feel a main summer month would get lost in the summer holidays

Actually, August 6th please

20th April 1969

5 Likes

Probably stay as it is. End of July. Was nice having birthdays during school holidays and when I got older, we tended to go away for holidays over my birthday. Normally guaranteed good weather as well.

1 Like

V cool account

1st September. Oldest in the school year and still get a summer birthday just about

I think this says a lot about you

I wouldn’t change mine. I like it

1 Like

‘fan of summer’ for example

2 Likes

I reckon I have the perfect birthday

1 Like

Any reason for this date?

(apart from the best people having their birthday on it)

1 Like

^this would be my answer, too.

On accounts of how it is in a summer month and it would make for a satisfying 6/8/86 bit of palindrominityness

I like my birthday being when it is actually.

I don’t want to share it, so

A friend has a Christmas day birthday so they have a second halfway through the year as well. That seems fun.

1 Like